Tuesday, March 17, 2015

FO: Gespeg

Hello everyone! I just wanted to drop by with an FO I finished in February.  It has been a while since I posted. Some of you have sent me emails to know how we are doing.  Thank you so much!  
 
My little girl has been with the cold most of winter. She's very brave. I've returned to work in early January. Work and the routine keeps me busy.  This is great!  My sweet little girl makes me so happy!
 
Since my bedtime has already passed, I will go directly to the point.  Here is the Gespeg hat from Ariane Caron-Lacoste.  She has beautiful patterns!
 
This hat was knit for my friend Mélanie who is the owner of the Alpagas de la Petite-Côte.  Of course, the hat is knitted with alpaca yarn that they produce.  It is such a warm and soft hat.  I have enough yarn to knit one for myself for... next winter now!
 
It was the perfect pattern for someone who does not have as much knitting time as she used to :)

See my project page on Ravelry.
 
I've been reading your blogs.  I do not comment as much as I used to but I certainly enjoy seeing what you are up to and admiring your beautiful pictures.

Have a wonderful end of the week!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Ahhh!!!! So nice to see a post from you and hear about the baby! We sure miss you but know you are soaking in every second of motherhood :) gorgeous cables - beautiful hat!

mle said...

Oh that is such a beautiful hat!!! I'm so glad your family is doing well, children are such a joy!

Audry said...

That is such a lovely pattern. Alpaca sometimes hides patterns, but that hats looks quite distinguished.

LiliaCraftParty said...

is a lovely Hat! I use alpaca yarn for some of my items, is super soft, cozy and warm!

HD Wallpapers said...

Thank you for your very good site….

tattoo thoughts said...

Lovley Greets

Auntie Henno said...

Sweet site and wish I could knit was beautifully as you.

Blessed holidays to you.

Helen

USA