Sunday, April 7, 2013

FO: Hedgerow Socks

Another pair of socks finished!  And no WIPs! 

I know exactly what I will start next.  It will be a gift so I cannot tell you now what it is...  I'm going to use the 108 grams remaining from this 2009 FO.  I really am planning to knit up as much as possible of my beautiful remaining yarns this year.  I've also started posting them on my Trade or Sale stash tab on Ravelry.  If you are interested, send me a message over there!  I'd be glad to send some of it to a happy home where it will be appreciated!

So here is my latest FO:


Yarn: Blue Label Fingering Weight of Tanis Fiber Arts.
Needles: US 1.5 / 2.5 mm DPNs.
Color: Thrills.
Start to finish: June 2012 - April 2013.
For: Me.
Notes: No modification.

The sock blockers were bought just yesterday at Biscotte & Cie.  This is a nice store on the south shore of Montreal.  They also have an online store.  I did however resist buying new yarn as I already have enough to knit for the rest of the year!  I discovered that they also have very nice buttons!

I wish you a very nice continuation of the weekend and a great week!

6 comments:

Pumpkin said...

No WIPs? Who are you, super discipline woman? I hope you fix this situation soon by casting on something else just as pretty. Also go you for resisting adding to the stash.

jody said...

Oh I love the socks! I remember how beautiful the yarn was when you got it, but the socks are spectacular!

Can't wait to see what project you have planned for that gift.

DKnits said...

The socks are really beautiful! Congrats for resisting yarn shopping!

Andi said...

I don't understand the words "no WIPS". :)
These socks are beautiful!

Audry said...

I'm just as shocked as everyone else that you have no WIPs. It's as common a seeing a unicorn!

Unknown said...

I love this color!!! and I love Hedgerow too :) they look like nice, cozy socks